BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Shabby Shop On Etsy

Recently, I ordered some tea lights from "The Shabby Shop" on Etsy to put in with my orders! I have nothing but good things to say about these candles! They smell awesome, are packaged so nicely, and look great! Tina (The Shabby Shop) is super sweet, responsive, and makes an amazing candle! You have got to check this shop out! Many candles I have bought don't have the powerful scent they promise, but The Shabby Shop's candles are just the right balance of powerful and subtle! I burned one in my house today and my whole area smelt great! (and it looked really nice in my new yankee candle tea light contraption). Although I have never ordered one, Tina makes some really tasty looking faux cupcakes! So cute you could just it them up! ;D I would never hesitate to order from this shop!

0 comments: