BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

How to Start a Blog on Blogger

Lately, in the Etsy chats many have said "I don't know how to blog". So, I thought I would write a tutorial about creating a blog on google's blog hosting site- blogspot.com.
1) Go to blogspot.com
2) Click the rectangular orange button that says "CREATE A BLOG".
3) Now, you will have to create a blogger account. Enter all the fields and click "Continue". Make sure that you read and accept the terms of service.
4) Pick a name for your blog and your blog's web address.
5) Next, you will have to choose a premade blogger template. This can be changed later.
6) CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE NOW CREATED YOUR BLOG! Click on the "START BLOGGING" arrow!

Soon, I will be posting more tutorials on how to change your blogs templates, how to tag, how to post, and more! If there is anything specifically you would like me to post about, just add a comment here and I will do my best!


XXXXX,
Nicole

0 comments: