BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 29, 2009

PIF Special In My Etsy Shop


Today, I bought a few PIF items from different shops. So, I am forwarding the kindness of PIYs and posting a few in my shop! I only have one posted now, and it is a mystery PIF, but I will be posting more soon! What is a PIF? It stands for Pay it Forward, or Pass it Forward (different people call it different things). You list the item and only charge $.20 and the shipping fee. The $.20 covers the listing fee and the shipping fees. If you wish, you may charge a bit extra for your time and cost of the materials. Although, if the item is much over $1.00, it breaks the whole spirit of the PIF. I challenge you to post at least one PIF item in your shop! Your item can be destash beads, an imperfect item (just make sure you note that so you don't have any angry buyers), a jewelry piece you make with destash beads, or just things you make for fun! The more the merrier! Spread the love! Please post a comment here if you post a PIF!


Thanks and I hope to see the PIF love soon,
Nicole
XXXX




AFTERTHOUGHT ALERT! IF YOU WANT TO POST A PIF ITEM IN YOUR SHOP, I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A FREE PIf PICTURE LIKE THE ONE ON THE LEFT! IT CAN BE IN YOUR SHOP COLORS, WITH YOUR CHOICE OF DESIGN, WITH YOUR LOGO, AND WITH YOUR WORDING...ALL FOR FREE IN THE SPIRIT OF PIF! JUST LEAVE A POST HERE IF YOU WANT ONE!

0 comments: