BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 6, 2009

NEW: Advertising Oppertunity on my Blog!

I decided to offer advertising on my blog! Price includes a 125x125 (pixel) space, but email me for more size options. This is a one image design, meaning it will not flash! NOT A GIF! If you would like it to flash/be a gif, please email me. If you have the design, just email it to me and I will code it. If you would like me to design the ad for you, you must select that option, and then I will email you regarding the design. My designs come with unlimited revisions. Even if you provide the design, I will still contact you and ask you where you would like the ad to link to. So, when someone clicks on your ad, it will bring them to your Etsy shop, blog, website, etc. Please email me or post a comment should you have ANY questions.

My Email-customqueen.etsy@gmail.com


XXXXXXXXXX,
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I think the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Living in an area in which sewers are recognized to support into properties. You will have to get a backflow control device into your ground drains. Using this method you are able to protect against upcoming file backup of sewage into the home. This device could help you save much money from lack of home as a result of sewer drinking water contamination, and this will also conserve many hours of effort found it necessary to tidy up following these back ups. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Foli342334o[/url]