BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

BrownBagBathBars! Another gift for my sister!


Lately, I have been buying a lot of gifts for my sister's upcoming birthday! She is my "little girl" and I buy her gifts on a weekly basis, so for her birthday, I am somewhat obliged to go all out! So, here I am, just blogging about another one of my faves that I bought for her- a flower power custom pampering set from brownbagbathbars (on etsy)! Merith went all out to make sure I had the perfect present! What I got was a super cute canister with flowers on it. That was filled with 3 flower soaps that were scented with banana (yellow), grape (purple), and strawberry (pink). It was garnished with bath confetti and crinkle paper. Next, I got the cutest felt bag (with flower and rhinestone applique) filled with some mini flower soaps. Finally, I got a pedi kit! There was the cutest flower sponge/scrubbie, a mini foot brush, a nail file, toe spacers, and two pink nail polishes! Merith was SO accomidating and went out to find everything to make sure everything coordinate and matched! I LOVE IT! The only bad thing is that I have to wait until the end of August to give it to her! :C If you haven't already, please check out http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7240808



XXXXXXXXX,
Nicole




Picture Credit: brownbagbathbars

0 comments: