BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Unique Fourth of July Invitation!



I found a really cool and unique fourth of July party invitation, so I thought I would share! You will need acrylic paint in red, white, and blue, popsicle sticks, a permanent marker, star stickers, and a ribbon in coordination designs and colors.
1) Paint the popsicle sticks on both sides: 2 sticks white, 2 red, 2 half blue and half red, and 2 half blue and half white.
2) Wait for the paint to dry. Then, arrange the sticks to resemble the American Flag.
3) Write the party details on the sticks with the permanent marker.
4) Add the star stickers to the blue section.
5) Now, take some of the ribbon and tie the sticks together in a bundle.
I suggest if mailing this, putting it into a small box or envelope. Your guests will love putting this puzzle together! This is also a super fun craft to do with kids! I may just have to try it out myself!


XXXXX,
Nicole


Credits: http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11229

0 comments: